Before doing any conversion on your vehicle, it is advised:
- Ensure that any new tyre has a load index or speed index compatible with the performance of the vehicle (axle's highest load or highest speed),
- Mount 4 identical tyres to obtain optimal performance on road and off road,
- Have on any axle same kind of tyre :
- same brand,
- same dimension,
- same use,
- same structure,
- same speed index
- same load index
- Check that the diameter, rim size and wheel offset are adapted to the replacment tyre.
- Check with the vehicle manufacturer that clearances on the car are enough to facilitate the tyre and that it will not cause occur any mechanical issue.
- Check that the tyre and wheel do not protude from the car.
Find possible conversions with our conversion guide .